Medical spa statistics regarding business operations and legal compliance are now available in a new report from the American Medical Spa Association (AmSpa). The 2017 Medical Spa State of the Industry Report is the first study of its kind, shining a light on the booming medical spa industry as an entity of its own—not as a subset of plastic surgery or dermatology practices. The 80+ page report is a result of an industry-wide survey conducted by AmSpa in early 2017 with statistical and market analysis provided in concert with Marketdata Enterprises.
The report answers questions like:
• What is the average income for a medical spa?
• What is the average salary for top medical spa staff types?
• What are the top revenue-generating medical spa treatments?
• What is the average spend per visit in the average medical spa?
• … and much more!
The report also looks into how compliant medical spas are in key areas including, but not limited to:
• Providing an initial good-faith medical exam with a physician;
• Paying commissions for medical procedures; and
• Properly delegating procedures.
2017 Medical Spa State of the Industry Report table of contents:
II. Executive Summary
III. Medical Spa Industry Size
IV. The Laser Market
V. Treatments and Facilities
VI. Operations and Demographics
VII. Ownership, Compensation and Staffing
X. Legal and Regulatory
XI. Medical Spa Forecast 2017 – 2022
PLEASE NOTE: Once your payment is processed, you will receive an email with a link to the report in .pdf format.
AmSpa members can request a complimentary copy of the report’s executive summary by contacting Eric Atienza at email@example.com.